Hudson Valley Now is a new resource from Now Publications, focusing on the many extraordinary, independent businesses in the towns and villages of the Hudson Valley.
We cover Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, and Ulster counties, and this Spring we will introduce our Orange, Putnam and North Westchester county sections.
The printed guide
There are 2 seasonal printed edition per year - a Spring/Summer edition and a Fall/Winter edition.
Our guide offers:
- An extensive distribution network: We currently print 40,000 copies and distribute to all participating businesses, local gathering places, tourist centers and guesthouses in the counties we cover.
- Excellent cross-county promotion: Because the guide promotes businesses in Columbia, Dutchess. Greene & Ulster counties, it works well to bringing customers across county borders, who would not normally know about your business.
- An attractive, contemporary format that features everyone equally and excludes any type of distracting display advertising.
- Free website inclusion: Businesses included in the printed HudsonValleyNow Guide are also featured on hudsonvalleynow.com in the appropriate county section.
- A small price for excellent results: With a minimal staff who do-it-all, our prices are well below standard advertising rates offering a successful venue for businesses to gain new customers and maintain local visibility.
HudsonValleyNow.com is our online resource featuring those businesses that advertise in our printed editions.
17 years of experience!
Our other publication is the BrooklynNow Guide which has been in publication for 17 years and is still the number one guide to extraordinary businesses in near-city Brooklyn (see brooklynnow.com).
To request a media kit, call 845-790-5484 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.